OPEN CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
gallerywest has periodical calls for submissions. Our submission calls are for artists working in all media and is also open to curatorial proposals.
Proposals in all media are welcome. All submissions must include:
- One page project description, specifying spatial and technical needs
- One page Artist or Curatorial Statement
- Support material: max. of 15 slides or digital images on CD; max. of one VHS tape or DVD. Please label tapes and DVDs.. Write your name on each slide, and number them corresponding to the slide sheet.
- Descriptive list for visual material (title, date, dimension, medium)
- SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) - Please ensure correct Canadian postage.
gallerywest is not responsible for lost or damaged submissions. Do not send original slides, artwork or master tapes. Please note that email applications are not accepted. Clearly label your submission: gallerywest submission.
Send your proposals to:
1172 Queen Street West,
Download a pdf of your floor plan here.